Monday, December 31, 2007

Things I've learned since the Writers' Strike Began

1. My 2 year old niece loves makeup.
2. I'm awesome at Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock!
3. The carpet in my room is really nice (i've been cleaning A LOT since the strike started!)
4. That the only way you could ever get my office dvds away from me would be prying them from my cold, dead hands. (kudos if you know what movie that is from!)
5. Reality TV shows like Shot at Love with Tila Tequila and I love New York should be cancelled. Immediately.
6. I've read a lot of books. Thank you, literacy!
7. ATTN: all college students!!! Your grades will go up if your show doesn't come on anymore!
8. Spending a day organizing your closet by color and your shoes by heel length is not a bad day.
9. I've learned that Pakistan is in serious political peril. Look up Benazir Bhutto's assassination and you'll see what I'm talking about.
10. Apparently, my boyfriend is in St. Barts with his other girlfriend......ugh.
11. Karis cracks me up and she's aMAYzing! [/Kelly]

1 comment:

Carrots said...

DUDE! Fantastic-ism. I may make mine. I don't know. I sense one of the obligatory New Years posts coming up pretty soon.

1. They all do.
2. I have never played it.
3. Yes, it is?
4. Men in Black.
5. Reality TV shows PERIOD should be cancelled.
6. Me too! What are you reading currently?
7. Eh, not so much...
8. No it's not, but it's still not a GOOD day.
9. I haven't learned that.
10. OUR boyfriend?
11. Sho is.