Thursday, December 27, 2007

What I bought at Target




As promised, I will now tell all of my readers (all 3 of you!) what I bought at Target. Here Goes:

Xhilaration Puff Sleeve Jacket $13.99
I bought three of them and I have corresponding pictures. If you wear them with a nice turtleneck or a cute plain shirt underneath it, I promise you will get looked at.










































Next, I have my clunky bracelets. I paid $9.99 for this and it reminds me of something ancient Spartans would've worn. I could be a warrior with this on.








I paid $9.99 for this one and I like it because it reminds me of Pocahontas. I call it my "Pocahontas" bracelet. I love Target


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the little jackets! with skinny jeans and pumps it would look adorable!