Thursday, December 27, 2007

i love commercials


That's right ladies and gentlemen, I love commercials. Especially funny ones. Everyone says that though. Whatever, My favorite commercial is the Milky Way one where the guy gets dumped, gets the Milky Way bar out of his car and the girl pops out and asks him, "Why so blue Panda Bear?". Effin Awesome. Another thing I've recently found that I love is big, clunky bracelets. I got about 5 of them for Christmas and it made me happy for 2.4 seconds.
That's all for now. I'll blog tomorrow about my purchases at Target!

2 comments:

Carrots said...

Well, commercials are very awesome. They should sell DVDs with only them on it... I wonder how well commercial writers get paid. hah.

What did you buy at Target. Who's anxious to find out? *points to self* THIS GIRL.

Anonymous said...

Commercials are sadly some of the best things on TV at the moment, and also the ONLY REASON I watch the Super Bowl.

(This is Jillyree, BTW...)